Creative Services Director
The Creative Services Director is KXII’s top creative consultant for exceeding client expectations and managing the stations marketing initiatives. The position serves as the primary leader in developing and executing the station’s marketing strategy to drive ratings growth. An innovative, strategic, and creative thinker capable of promoting the image of our brands while preserving and honoring the uniqueness of our North Texas and Southern Oklahoma culture and community. The Marketing Director is also responsible for overseeing a group of creative editors, as well as working directly with sales managers, account executives, clients and our news director & assistant news director to complete commercial and station projects.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Work closely with General Manager and other department heads to manage and execute initiatives to enhance the stations internal and external image.
* Work with sales managers to enhance presentations and promotional opportunities.
* Collaborate with News Director on strategy for image and topical marketing messages.
* Assist in commercial production. * Assist in the creation of contests/promotions.
* Create and manage multimedia messages (radio, cable, outdoor and social) during promotional periods for station.
* Creating and managing promotional collateral to lead our community affairs and outreach efforts.
Excellent Leader - Strong writer - Good communicator - Excellent organizational skills - Bachelor’s Degree in marketing preferred - 2-year experience in brand marketing - Prior media and social media marketing experience - Mastery of computer and software technology - Proficiency in graphic design and digital video editing preferred
KXII is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. To apply click on the link below:
CREATIVE SERVICES DIRECTOR - KXII | Gray Television (ultipro.com)