Porter / Maintenance Technician!
Culver’s is looking for a Porter / Maintenance Technician!
Every day, our porters hustle to set an excellent Culver’s experience in motion. They open the doors each morning and ensure our restaurants and equipment are in tip-top condition. Keep our kitchens stocked with safe, fresh ingredients that meet our high quality standards. Basically, porters keep our entire operation running smoothly for guests and team, so we can deliver a dining experience unlike any other.
- Provide superior maintenance to interior and exterior of restaurant timely and accurately
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly jobs timely and accurately
- Maintain the appearance of the building exterior and grounds effectively, including landscaping and snow removal
- Put food order away accurately, rotate stock in cooler, freezer and dry storage area using the First In-First Out method while monitoring shelf life and code dates
- Maintain a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the equipment in the restaurant
- Complete scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment safely and correctly
- Competitive wages
- On the job training
- Meal discounts
- Career opportunities
- A genuine smile!
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys performing routine tasks
- Able to work independently AND with a team
- Strong work ethic
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solver